Fashion Styling internship - immediate start - Susan Joy Studio (New York Times Stylist)Susan Joy Studio
Content Production and Programming Intern:Commercialize TV
Fashion Internship in Multi-Line ShowroomThe Hanger Showroom
PhotographerAtlanta Kids Fashion Week
Casting call AssistantAtlanta Kids Fashion Week
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionKOKA Consulting is a fashion branding consulting company based in New York City. We offer expertise on established and emerging brands seeking region-specific information for corporate growth initiatives. Our team of in-country consultants and network of international experts provides solutions for branding, distribution, licensing, and strategic joint ventures.
KOKA Consulting works closely with brands such as Sachin+Babi (sachinandbabi.com), Laura Vela (lauravela.com), and Alberto Moretti (albertomoretti.com).
ResponsibilitiesCandidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Experience relative to art, fashion, sketching and design. Strong interest in fashion and accessories design is a plus.
• Research and identify trend directions, perform competitive analysis, design concepts and present material in an easily understandable way.
• Design according to style plans, sales needs, and emerging trends while ensuring timely execution of product development calendar.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Art background strongly suggested.
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.
RequirementsAs a Designer, you will work directly with the designer to help brainstorm ideas, research trends, and create sketches for the next collection. You will work to execute the seasonal design development process from concept to delivery by creating and executing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales.
We are looking for candidates who are searching for an opportunity to pursue a career in design. This position will last approximately 4 months and you must be available 2–3 times a week with flexible hours.