Fashion Marketing/Sales InternApropo Studio
Fashion & Beauty InternshipNorthern Virginia Magazine
Women's Design Spring 2014 Internship A|X Armani ExchangeA|X Armani Exchange
Visual Marketing Spring 2014 Internship A|X Armani ExchangeA|X Armani Exchange
Public Relations and Event Marketing Spring 2014 Internship A|X Armani ExchangeA|X Armani Exchange
Diesel USA Spring 2014 Retail - eCommerce InternshipBookmark This
220 W 19th St
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: As an intern, you will assist the Retail department as needed and be an active participant in the Diesel business.
Responsibilities• Manage and update related items on product pages throughout the site.
• Add to newly published items daily.
• Help to set up Photo shoots, confirm with models, and assist with styling the shoots.
• Best Seller Visual weekly report- help to put together report for our top items for each week.
• Online competitive research
• Weekly Landing Page Screenshots - click through %’s using Google analytics
• Social Media
• Perform competitive analysis, business research.
• Online merchandising.
• Sales analysis and reporting.
• Content management.
Requirements• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
• Experience using Lotus Notes a plus
• Have strong communication and time management skills
• Proactive, self-starter
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in fashion
• Positive attitude and desire to learn!