Diesel USA Summer 2014 eCommerce InternshipBookmark This
220 W 19th St
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany Description: Diesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
Job Description: As an intern, you will assist the eCommerce Department as needed and be an active participant in the Diesel business.
Responsibilities• Manage and update related items on product pages throughout the site.
• Manage the publication of new items daily and spot check to be sure all content and pricing is uploaded correctly
• Assist with reporting needs including top / bottom sellers to identify areas of opportunity with inventory
• Assist with Site Analytics using Google Analytics data
• Perform online competitive analysis and business research
• Assist with online merchandising of product pages via page ordering and feature updates
• Assist with content management of shop.diesel.com to align with our commercial calendar
Requirements• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
• Prior experience with Photoshop and HTML preferred
• Experience using Lotus Notes a plus
• Have strong communication and time management skills
• Proactive, self-starter
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in fashion
• Positive attitude and desire to learn!