Domestic LicensingBookmark This
Kenneth Cole Productions
603 West 50th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionINTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – New York, NY
College Juniors / Seniors / Post Grads
If you love fashion and want to learn from the world’s fashion industry experts, then check out the many internship opportunities at Kenneth Cole Productions. We offer internships in a variety of functions that will help you learn the fashion business and build skills for the future. At Kenneth Cole Productions, the Internship Program offers educational workshops, community involvement and a unique variety of perks including a lunch with Kenneth Cole, Chairman and Chief Creative Officer/CEO. You will also gain insight into our culture, unique New York style, and social conscience.
Do you ever wonder how a fashion company can be an expert at producing specialized products in multiple categories? The Domestic Licensing division is responsible for managing relationships with licensed partners who design, produce and market products that are brand appropriate. The team manages seasonal product development, product approvals, sales/marketing/merchandising initiatives, legal/contractual matters and royalty tracking. Through research, analysis and hands on product sessions, an intern with this team will receive an overview of how a product is brought to market, and the overall financial return to Kenneth Cole Productions.
A candidate fit for us:
• You are proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite of products
• You have knowledge about and passion for the Fashion industry
• You possess excellent organizational skills and have a keen attention to detail
• You take initiative, following through and problem-solving skills
• You work well in a fast paced team environment
• You are able to manage multiple projects at once
An internship fit for you:
• Assist team in managing communication with licensees, regarding samples, contracts, and seasonal direction
• Participate in internal meetings with Design, Marketing, and Legal as seasonal product is developed and marketed to the customer
• Learn the Company’s pre-production process, including sample and seasonal product management
APPLY NOW - Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Domestic Licensing listed in the subject line.