E-Commerce Marketing AssociateBookmark This
241 West 37th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAbout Our Brand:
Over the past thirty years Teri Jon has become a leading brand in the world of fashion. The line is sold at the finest specialty and department stores around the world, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Lord and Taylor. In a Women’s Wear Daily Report, Teri Jon was rated as one of the top 10 most recognizable brands.
The Teri Jon collection incorporates all of this season's latest trends, while always focusing on quality and fit. Teri Jon is especially known as the go to source for all special occasions, specializing in dresses for the mother-of the bride, the maid of honor, rehearsal dinners, and guest of the wedding.
ResponsibilitiesA candidate fit for us:
• You have an interest in the interplay of fashion and e-commerce
• You are organized and can manage a variety of tasks at once
• You have strong communication skills and phone etiquette
• You are deadline oriented and excel with details
• You are interested in buying and merchandising in an online capacity
• You are a strong writer.
• You are able to problem solve effectively and work independently
Interns should have a working knowledge of social media platforms, understand the marketing dos and don’ts for each, as well as gain knowledge about client services.
An internship fit for you:
• Provide support to the E-Commerce Buyer to successfully merchandise product and post to the website
• Assist with the photo studio process by identifying samples for photography and tagging images from photo shoots
• Help team with workflow processes and keeping to team calendar deadlines