Fashion Marketing, Show Production, PR/Social Media Volunteer/Internplitzs fashion marketing
Fashion intern/ Sales Rep/AssistantBnzo By Michael Benz
Marketing and Retail AssociateBrickHouse Boutique
Fashion Editor Assistant Intern (LA Only)FV MAGAZINE
Wardrobe Styling OR Marketing InternshipThe Image Studios
Ecommerce InternshipBookmark This
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionWe are an independent baby & kids fashion brand in the Bay Area starting to build our team. This is a part-time internship (approx 15 hours per week). Experience with Dropbox, Google Docs, Photoshop and Shopify is a plus.
ResponsibilitiesThis position would be responsible for managing our e commerce website including:
- Writing descriptive and accurate product copy.
- Creating calendar for promotions and graphics for the site.
- Creating collections and checking that products are linked in each collection.
- Adding new products to the site including: description, price, links, etc.
- Photographing new product and editing images for webstore.
- Conducting and organizing inventory for products in stock.
RequirementsPlease e-mail us with:
- Why you would want to work for a baby & kids fashion brand
- 3 favorite fashion brands
- 3 favorite e commerce websites
- Resume or any past experiences