PR Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesFashion Forwards
Social Media & Marketing InternIndelust
Internship for Fashion and Textile ManufacturerDenmoss
Fall/Winter Fashion Community Engagement OR Events Planning InternshipThe Image Studios
Fall/Winter Wardrobe Styling OR Marketing InternshipThe Image Studios
FASHION DESIGNER - WOMEN'S CLOTHINGBookmark This
1281 Westwood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionI am the owner 2 businesses - one a property management business, the other a product development business.
We have one new fashion project starting at the end of August and need a fast, efficient designer who is an all-round, savvy person to help with product design, samples manufacturing. The item is very specifically a women's undergarment. Further details on signing confidentiality contract.
You will have an invaluable benefit of helping in the design of this exciting new product from scratch, sourcing materials, manufacturers, designing patterns and samples etc. As things are getting busy, this intern will need to hit the ground running, be able to work fast and efficiently meeting tight deadlines.
The intern will have the immediate fashion designer responsibility normally not given in large companies which will enhance their resume tremendously, receive school credit and opportunity to receive an excellent job reference.
START DATE is end of August - flexible with hours/length of internship.
Responsibilities- research competition on internet to create suitable designs
- help with photo shoots of products
- liaise with clothing factories in USA/China to ensure integrity of the designs are maintained.
- develope pattern designs
- daily reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT LNKManagementTeam@gmail.com
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
START IMMEDIATELY PREFERRED - flexible with hours/length of internship.
- 110% reliability and dependability
- no ego
- teamwork to ensure projects are finished on time
- own phone, car and laptop (gas, stationery, will be paid)
- patience - most manufacturing will be done in the US however we are manufacturing in China and have language barriers
- ability to work quickly and efficiently
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills