FASHION E-COMMERCE INTERNBookmark This
Posted: 697 days ago
DescriptionSmall Fashion Company is seeking E-commerce Intern to assist with all aspects of our online stores, gaining valuable first-hand experience in addition to web developing. You will manage all activities related to e-commerce including but not limited to: marketing/social media, product selection, managing photo shoots, copywriting, pricing, web design maintenance and evolution, communicating with customers about our product on the phone and via email, maintenance of inventory of product, etc.
Work from home.
ResponsibilitiesDuties Will Include:
- Define and develop strategies and action plans to improve turnover and revenue
- Strengthen our brand image to customers through our website
- Closely collaborate with internal departments & our outside consultants, coordinate projects, meet deadlines in a timely manner and have a sense of urgency regarding each task at hand.
- Experienced expert in handling product data feed, re-write a keyword driven title and content.
- Re-organized into proper format met marketplace (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Etsy) requirement and batch upload to ecommerce marketplace
- Must be familiar with Amazon's category template data feed preparation, ways to upload and 3rd party supporting tools
- Photographing and editing photos of stock is a plus
- Design, create, and manage online stores
- Compile report for management showing results
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. As well as monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the sales campaigns.
- Must have experience in the area of brand building through e-commerce and marketing through multiple social media platforms.
- Must have experience running an e-commerce brand.
- Must be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a marketing/fashion and e-commerce educational background
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce sector and how it can be used to support and develop a brand
- Be able to define and respect strategy guidelines, and analyze results
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial minds are strongly welcomed
- Have a good command of the English language (i.e. spell correctly, know your grammar)
- Proficiency with the following: Adobe CS, Microsoft Office, (some HTML programming)
- Extensive knowledge & hands on experience in e-commerce websites (Amazon, eBay, Etsy)
- Experience with all aspects of selling online including listing, updating and maintaining product listings & product bidding (PPC).
- Self-started & ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fast learner with problem solving skills and pay close attention to details.
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Link to your online portfolio &/or attach a minimum of 3 samples of work in PDF format (NO SAMPLES = DISCARDED E-MAIL)
- E-mail’s subject line: “FASHION E-COMMERCE"