FASHION / ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE INTERNSHIPBookmark This
The Untitled Magazine
45 Lispenard Street
DescriptionFashion, contemporary art, film, music, photography, culture, controversy, exploration and expression.... THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE is the new wave forward in trans-media publishing.
The Untitled Magazine presents a multi-sensory journey fusing the fashion, entertainment and art worlds in a dynamic and compelling way. From cutting-edge fashion editorials to interviews with the latest film stars to cultural articles on internationally recognized artists, The Untitled Magazine speaks to a multicultural following. The publication strives to present the most inspirational talent in entertainment, fashion and contemporary art - positive role models that can inspire creative audiences with an eye for originality. Available in print, online, on the iPad, the magazine produces memorable editorial productions that cross over from the printed page to digital media with cutting-edge fashion films, documentary shorts and behind the scenes videos. Published bi-annually, The Untitled Magazine is available for purchase in over 30 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, Throughout Europe, China, Japan, Australia and many more global locations.
The publication has been invited to exhibit its original video productions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at fundraisers for the Louvre Museum, at Art Basel Miami and Cannes Film Festival, among many other exhibits and screenings internationally. Aside from its renowned editorial productions, the magazine presents extensive photo and video coverage of international fashion weeks, contemporary art exhibits, film festivals and other global events on its online edition.
For more information visit http://untitled-magazine.com
THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE is currently accepting internship applications. Internship applicants should have a background in fashion, photography, video, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, art direction / graphic design, social media, advertising or marketing. Experience with programs such as Photoshop, In Design, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Wordpress is also a plus.
The internship is a minimum of 1 month (full time) or 3 months (part time) and takes place at the Tribeca Headquarters of the publication.
ResponsibilitiesDepending on expertise you will be required to work in either the fashion, photo / video or marketing departments - daily responsibilities include:
- Assist in with editorial production
- Assist in research, communication and coordination of new issues
- Support and expand public relations with brands, media contacts, contributing photographers, directors, artists and the general public
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Assist on photographic or video shoots as required
- Assist with pre and post production of editorial content
- Assist during events and receptions
- Assist with writing, copy editing or editorial content for the print, online edition and social media platforms
- Assist with press releases or other media marketing materials
Requirements- Work experience or educational focus in one of the following: fashion, photography, video, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, art direction / graphic design, social media, advertising, marketing or communications.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for fashion and entertainment; up to date with trends in fashion, music or film
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite (Word & Excell)
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Fluent in English, other languages such as french or Italian are a plus.