FASHION STYLIST INTERNBookmark This
EMILY BARNES/THE STYLE OUIJA
676 Broadway, #2
New York, NY
DescriptionFashion stylist Emily Barnes is seeking a dedicated and highly motivated fashion intern to work 3-4 days/week from her studio in Manhattan on styling projects and with other activities related to her website, The Style Ouija. The internship would start immediately and is unpaid but school credit is available upon request.
about EMILY BARNES // www.thewallgroup.com/artist.php?artist_id=125*
Emily is an established freelance stylist and fashion director based in New York, as well as the co-founder and editorial director of The Style Ouija.
about THE STYLE OUIJA // www.thestyleouija.com
After two successful issues of Remix Magazine US, Beauty Director Daniel Martin & Fashion Director Emily Barnes sought a different medium that would allow them immediacy in delivering more information to their readership. Thus, they have created an online magazine/blog mixing Fashion and Beauty, with personal, exclusive insight into the Fashion Industry. Merging two distinct angles, The Style Ouija sheds insight into how the worlds converge and inspire one another- giving readers the most cutting edge perspective in personal style.
TO APPLY: Prospective interns are encouraged to send their resumes, supplemented by a cover letter detailing your qualifications, to Emily's assistant Caroline at email@example.com.
Responsibilities· Managing sample loans and returns.
· Research for photo shoots.
· Administrative assistance for The Style Ouija including transcribing, image + trend research.
· Archiving past work.
Requirements· Flexible schedule starting mid-late August.
· Must have extensive knowledge of high-end fashion designers, trends, models and current blogs/websites.
· Extremely detail oriented and organized.
· Proficient in MS Office, Photoshop, Dropbox and social media platforms.
· Previous experience with a stylist or fashion publication is strongly preferred.