Fashion Assistant InternThe Royal Obsession
Fashion Illustration InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Virtual Social Media INTERNSHIPThe Royal Obsession
Street Style Stylist InternshipThe Royal Obsession
International Modeling Magazine Fashion Videographer Internship DC/MD/VA/PA/NCRipping Runways Magazine
FASHION / WARDROBE / STYLISTS NEEDED FOR SAG-AFTRA FEATURE FILM, TV PILOT, AND 4 COMMERCIALSBookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
310 N Michigan
DescriptionFASHION / WARDROBE / STYLISTS INTERNS NEEDED TO WORK ON A SAG-AFTRA FEATURE FILM SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL. YOUR CHOICE OF FREELANCE, FULL TIME, OR PART-TIME.
- KICKSTER PRODUCTIONS IS A FULL SERVICE, CHICAGO/L.A. SAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION/MEDIA COMPANY FOR FEATURE FILM SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL.
- This is an exciting, insightful and fun, and to be taken very seriously with the highest professionalism.
- Build a MASSIVE network and work very closely with producers, directors, actors, crew members, filmmakers, and other business professionals.
* IF YOU CANNOT MULTI TASK AND GET FLUSTERED EASILY, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND DO NOT APPLY
- PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
RequirementsMajors (preferred): Fashion Design, Merchandise Management (Buying), Film, Video, Production, Theatre, Studio Arts, Art History, Communications
- EXCELLENT FASHION AND STYLE SENSE
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective