Fashion BrandingBookmark This
Blue Sky Endeavor
DescriptionBlue Sky Endeavor embraces the bright and glamorous fun of its Houston heritage by discovering the couture in the everyday, and delivering an element of surprise in all of its designs.
Blue Sky Endeavor quickly achieved recognition and has increased its clients of many with famous faces. In 2011, we tapped into the Houston market and has grown over 200% in the past few years. We are now guiding the branding of over twenty clients into its next phase of growth, while preserving the house’s playful and unique systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team.
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
• Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position
? Understanding the business of fashion and retail brands and ability to work with teams and to drive business performance.
? Providing service that excites and captivates the customer, offering an abundance of magical, whimsical and unforgettable experiences.
? Building relationships to create repeat client base.
? Connecting with the customer and facilitating an understanding of the brand through behavior, product presentation and service.
? Considering the needs of the client in creating a compelling selling environment that delights the customer and engages them in our client’s product.