Product Development and Production InternHONOR NYC
Salon Savvy Magazine Casting Call for Hairstylists, Makeup Artists, Nail ArtistsRipping Runways Magazine
Social Media & Community Management Internheather gale designs
Woman's Contemporary Wholesales/PR InternshipThe Globe Showroom
Fashion Buying & Social Media InternshipHumble Chic
Fashion Buying Agency Seeking InternsBookmark This
Patty Park Agency
800 E. 12th St. #415
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionBusy and fast paced fashion buying agency seeks motivated, enthusiastic, self-starting interns to start as soon as possible. Gain hands on fashion experience while assisting with many different aspects of our company.
- Tech/ computer savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail oriented
- Very dependable and trustworthy
- Must be available at least two week days per week; 3 days/week preferred
- Fashion experience helpful, but not required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in pulling samples and returning them to vendors
- Helping organize samples for video conferences with clients
- Taking photos of styles and compiling line sheets
- Assisting in fittings
- Vendor correspondence
- Trend research
- General assistance to buyers
- Data entry in Google docs/Excel, etc
Please note that while this is a fashion company, the position requires a lot of admin/office work.
Please email resume, cover letter and start date.