Fashion CuratorBookmark This
DescriptionFAD.IO (www.fad.io) is a Los Angeles-based technology startup company emerging from the StartEngine accelerator program (www.startengine.com) that is focused on building a dynamic social commerce platform where people share and discover more of the good stuff so life is more enjoyable for all.
FAD.IO is offering a unique opportunity to work at an exciting startup and be part of a growing company. We want enthusiastic, social butterflies, who want to make a significant contribution at an early-stage startup, learn how to build a brand online, and gain invaluable experience during the process. If you’re the perfect combination between hustle and swag, keep reading.
Fashion Curators are responsible for promoting FAD.IO to new prospective users and retailers. Curators will interact with people they meet on and off campus to keep executive management abreast of trends, street intelligence, user feedback and general attitudes around the FAD.IO brand.
• Work directly with executive team
• Be famous! We want you to be the face of FAD.IO on your campus.
• Priority interviews for jobs after school
• Great way to boost your resume in a competitive industry
• This is an unpaid internship; however, you may be able to get school credit for this internship
If you would like to apply to be a fashion curator, please send an email to email@example.com and mention Internships.com in the subject line.
Responsibilities• Develop and present grassroots marketing strategies to reach college students through sororities and fraternities, campus clubs, and events
• Early-stage communication with blogger and YouTube communities
• Identify new marketing opportunities and analyze and monitor the FAD.IO brand and competition
• Support in the management of our social media and social marketing (social media, blogs, forums, etc) to reach and interact with users and increase brand presence
• Create or assist with the production of FAD.IO branded events
• Perform administrative and operational functions related to the marketing team
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited university
• Available 5 hours per week throughout the semester
• Capable of interacting with new people and explaining the value proposition of the FAD.IO platform
• Have a passion for major social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, etc)
• Strong organizational skills
• Highly effective written and verbal communication
• Reliable and Respectful
• Outgoing and Enthusiastic