Fashion Design InternBookmark This
The Ultimate Dressing Room
3286 S Loop
DescriptionThe Ultimate Dressing Room is expanding. We will need approximately four interns at the boutique. Our target date for our Grand Re-opening is May 2013. We are bringing a boutique to the area for accessible fashion and unique finds.
The interns' styling and purchasing skills will be featured on all social media mediums plus our website and newsletter.
Responsibilities- Assists in the styling of the boutique, mannequins and customers
- Incorporate current fashion trends into unique ensembles to keep our clientele stylish without being too faddish
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong communication skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Ability and confidence to run the boutique independently
Requirements- Working towards a BA, Associate's or Certificate from a Fashion Design School or Institute
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback