Fashion Design InternBookmark This
9710 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA
DescriptionTusodo creates travel accessories for the modern female traveler. We believe that all travelistas should courageously explore in style. We have carefully constructed scarves, gloves, and head wraps that combine function and fashion.
We are looking for a savvy intern who is passionate about all aspects of fashion design, production, and product development. You will work closely with our lead designer on new designs, concepts, and product ideas. Main duties include, sketching, inspiration boards, product research, fabric researchYou will have an opportunity to learn and contribute designs to a growing travel brand. We are passionate about our community, and you will get to spend time meeting with and collecting feedback from travelistas. You will also work closely with our marketing team to spot travel fashion trends and photograph/document them on our blog.
Responsibilities- Drawing and sketching flats by hand and by Illustrator
- Assisting with line sheets
- Assisting the designer with concepts and bodies for future seasons
- Organization and management of fabric library
- Organization and upkeep of digital flat library
- Running errands/visiting San Diego boutiques
- Swatching fabric and trim
- Spotting travel fashion trends in the San Diego area and photographing/posting to blog
This is a very hands-on internship. We need a great student designer who is creative and willing work hard!
Requirements- Located in the San Diego area
- Available 2-3 times per week
- Strong in Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design
- Creative, responsible, organized, professional and hard working