Fashion Design InternBookmark This
Rich Life Brand
850 South Broadway
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are a lifestyle brand that is influenced by minimalistic design, playful graphics and bright color pallets. We are seeking a current student in fashion design with great design skills to start immediately. He/She will work directly with the designer and be involved in the creative process from sample to production as well as help with the daily operations.
Responsibilities- Will assist in the design and development for upcoming collections.
- Will incorporate current design trends into each unique layout.
Requirements- Current Fashion Design student
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Strong interest in fashion with the ability to recognize and translate fashion trends
- Utilize strong written/oral skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept to completion