Summer Studio and production InternTWO
Athletic Wear Office InternBullet Pointe
Product Development InternDonni Charm
Graphic Design InternshipGypsy Junkies
Marketing InternGypsy Junkies
Women's Denim Company Design Team InternBoom Boom Jeans
Fashion InternRochelle Sara
Office/Fabric AssistantCapital K Fabrics
Fashion Design InternshipBookmark This
Macy's on State Street - 111 N State St
Posted: August 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlyssa Kristin, a Chicago-based bridal line, is seeking a Fashion Design Intern to work directly with Designer/Owner. Internship is unpaid and intended to be educational, inspirational, and purposeful. Interns will gain valuable insight and experience to prepare them for a career in fashion. If eligible, class credit may be received.
Responsibilities• Create line-sheets
• Develop technical packages
• Pattern Manipulation
• Cutting Fabric and Patterns
• Create technical flat drawings on Adobe Illustrator
• Source fabric and trims domestically for sample production and salesman samples
• Update fabric overages charts and tag merchandise for production
• Assist with accessories and styling on photoshoots
• Assist designer in every day tasks
• Organizing, administrative task, etc.
• Analyze patterns to create cutters musts for prototypes and salesman samples
Requirements• Pattern draft, pattern drape, cut patterns, and precisely cut and sew fabrics.
• Passion for the Fashion Industry
• Currently enrolled in college/university with a focus in Fashion Design
• Attention to detail, self-starter, dedicated and fun!
• Available a total of 15 hours/week between the following time windows: 5pm-9pm: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, 8am-9pm: Wednesday, 10am-8pm: Saturday/Sunday