Fashion Design, Operations & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Ila Ventures Management
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionThis internship is for an experienced fashion student with proven ability to design & sew. Additional skills/experience with merchandising, fashion marketing, sourcing/outsourcing, etc will be a benefit.
The role is to support the continued growth & expansion of a line of baby accessories & products
The internship is in San Francisco.
Dates & times are flexible.
Responsibilities-research outsourcing production opportunities
-outsourcing cost analysis
-marketing and PR to grow sales
-support design of new products
-support the day to day activities including cutting, sewing, packaging, shipping products
- assist during events and receptions
Requirements-experience with setting up fashion line operations
-experienced with sewing machines & sergers
-experience designing, making patterns & using patterns
-achieved or near completion of degree in fashion/retail merchandising/operations
-experience with a fashion line, brand or project
- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite