Fashion Editorial & Social Media InternBookmark This
Terracotta New York
DescriptionAbout Terracotta New York
Terracotta New York, LLC (www.terracottanewyork.com) is a start-up retail company that designs, manufactures, and distributes menswear-inspired accessories for women. Our brand seeks to encourage individuality and promote confidence by bringing the long-standing tradition of simplicity and pattern in menswear to luxury accessories for women. The Company was founded in April 2012 by two women who were former investment banking colleagues.
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic interns who are eager to learn about fashion, social media, and other facets of a start-up company. This internship is ideal for talented and creative individuals who love fashion and writing, and are committed to contributing 1-2 posts a week.
Details & Compensation:
• Start date and hours: Looking to hire an intern for immediate start and one who can commit ~10-15 hours of work per week
• This is a virtual internship but the intern will have the opportunity to attend tradeshows, meetings and events
• Compensation: This is an unpaid internship but valuable experience in the fashion and business industry will be gained. School credit also available if offered by your university.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a writing sample.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities may include:
• Providing content for website and other social media outlets - weekly contribution of 1-2 posts
• Conducting interviews, pitching stories, blogging, writing trend reports, covering events, etc
• Assist in all phases of developing sales / marketing materials, including but not limited to social media ads, seasonal lookbooks and email design templates
• Experience in or a strong interest in fashion, marketing, ecommerce and retail
• Driven, entrepreneurial self-starter
• Attention to detail with ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Can demonstrate an ability to write succinctly and persuasively
• Ability to handle last-minute requests and fast turnarounds
• Ideally a journalism major or someone who has experience writing for a blog
• Basic understanding of design (i.e., working knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Currently enrolled in a college / university in good academic standing