Fashion Graphic Design | Communications | Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Adiree Public Relations
DescriptionAdirée TM is a communications and branding firm in New York, New York, focused on fashion, home decor and beauty with the motto: Luxury Brands Focused Globally. Our thought process is in twofold: awareness and necessity. Adirée helps brands to cut across languages, cultures, and tap into the needs of their target market while becoming an integral part of consumers life.
Adirée TM currently is focused on re-branding Africa as a destination for luxury brands, and has taken exclusive brands from Africa and placed them on nationally esteemed and recognizable stages via placements in distinguished media outlets like CNN, Elle, Washington Post, Huffington Post, and more.
Our motto “Luxury Brands Focused Globally” speaks to our method of molding luxury brands and the way they are perceived. We are able to accomplish this via unique and effective communication strategies. We’ve been able to ignite a trend, via our idea of establishing and hosting African Fashion Weeks throughout fashion capitals thus Africa Fashion Week New York | London | Paris | Milan | Berlin | Tokyo.
Via quality productions, campaigns, and media placements Adirée TM creates a gateway to African fashion and revamps the way consumers view fashion from Africa. This also increases global demand for African Fashion.
Responsibilities- Must have your own laptop (pc and/or mac)
- Immaculate Writer (Press Releases, Articles, Blog Posts, Tweets, etc)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) (For graphic Designers)
- Proven ability to execute from concept to completion
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and quick-changing work environment
- Team player with a passion for design, positive attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A fashion-a-holic or work-a-holic or social media-a-holic or design-a-holic
RequirementsSend firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com an email with the following:
Start Date and End Date of Internship (You must be able to begin now)
Hours and days you're available to work during the week (if you are hired- we require 3 days (4-6 hrs a day) weekends are not included)
3 Dates You're Available for a phone interview
Position(s) Your Are Interested In (Graphic Design, PR/Communications, and or Social Media)
Resume (if you haven't all ready)
Samples of your work (as requested previously