Fashion Intern – General - FALL 2014Bookmark This
Lucky B Boutique
912 E Westfield Blvd.
DescriptionA contemporary women’s boutique in Indianapolis (Broad Ripple) seeks a savy, fashion merchandising, design or management student for a Fall internship opportunity. School credit is required. Excellent communication and organization skills. Dependable, excellent follow up and friendly and upbeat attitude vital!
The ideal intern is someone who is a fashion and merchandising lover who wishes to gain knowledge and experience in the following areas :
• Small Business and General Boutique Operations
• Client Relations
• Social Media
• Weekly Lookbook / Editorial Theme Planning and Coordination
Availability Monday + 2 additional days per week in store (11A-7P Monday - Friday), 6 hours per day is the required commitment although there is flexibility within those constraints. Please send a current resume and brief description of why you are interested in an internship.
• Fearless – not afraid to think outside the box. Not afraid to ask questions.
• Enthusiasm in learning new skills and a love for fashion.
• Experience and/or interest in the retail or customer service field.
• Own a reliable laptop computer or tablet to work from.
Please check out www.facebook.com/luckybboutique and see what we are about! LIKE US ON Facebook, Instagram / Twitter ( @shop_luckyb ) and Pinterest.com/luckyb912 . This will help us notice your enthusiasm, curiosity and attention to detail!
This is a non-paying internship. Position starts May 2014 and ends in August 2014 (some flexibility with school semester schedule available). Please submit your resume and a short cover letter that describes your interests, current field of study and future employment goals post graduation to Brandi@LuckyBBoutique.com