Fashion InternBookmark This
Indy Teen Magazine
DescriptionIndy Teen Magazine is "The #1 Source of Entertainment and News for Indy Teens." Indy Teen Magazine is a positive publication for Indy teens to serve as recognizing teens, to provide teen entertainment and news, and helpful information to help improve a teenager in all aspects of life.
We cover topics (not limited to):
- Academic/College Prep
- Local Teen News and Events
- Beauty/Health and more
Indy Teen Magazine is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Fashion Intern.
Responsibilities- Attends all pre-production meetings involving shoots and fashion related editorials
- Contact local clothing stores and boutiques to pull clothes for the shoot
- Have merchandise ordered and gathered before the photo shoot
- Dress model and assist during photo shoot
- Wrap Day: Separate all clothes, bag us and get them ready for returns
Requirements- Prospective interns should have a strong interest in creative direction, styling and fashion.
- Must be able to commit at least 3 consecutive months, 2-3 hrs a week
- Must live in Indianapolis or surrounding areas