BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvanbitton,Inc
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Business Development / Sales Internkompugard
Fashion Studio InternshipMarchesa
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Business Development / Sales InternTriluxe Apparel Group
Graphic Designer Needed For Online Magazine and Online StoreNAT
Cosmetics brand assistantBeauty Within TV
Fashion InternBookmark This
235 LIncoln rd suite 301
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: August 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
LUIS MORAIS is looking for a fashion forward and outgoing assistant who is interested in the process of jewelry design from concept to execution. As an assistant at LUIS MORAIS you will be working with designer, Luis Morais (www.luismorais.com). The ideal assistant is creative, always ahead of the curve, and a self-motivator who is able to work independently. Most importantly you must be extremely detail oriented. As an assistant, you will see every aspect of the business from learning invaluable techniques for creation of jewelry using fine metals as well as unique materials, to the ins and outs of business in the fashion industry resulting in exposure to, the best stores and boutiques.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Bring new creative design ideas
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in fashion, design or marketing is a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.