Fashion Intern Social MediaBookmark This
DescriptionJamaicans.com is one of the world’s leading websites covering news, travel, culture, entertainment and events in the Jamaican Diaspora, Jamaica and the Caribbean. We are looking for a fashion social media intern to be involved Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google plus and our fashion blog. The intern will seek out fashion content and post. Scheduling is flexible, allowing for the Interns to match their school schedule with our needs (5 - 8 hrs per week).
We're looking for someone who LOVES fashion , spending their time on social media, a quick starter, can embrace the opportunities available through social media and the internet, loves to write and talk about design, designers, trends and fashion, is tech savy (or willing to learn).
Responsibilities- Intern will be responsible for composing social media/blog posts to fulfill our weekly fashion themed day.
- Manage Social Media accounts with fashion updates, images and reply to communications
- Create and post fashion related blogs
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Mobile Phone usage and social media savvy
- Knowledge of graphic design programs are an added bonus.