Men's Wear Fashion Writer Internship(Virtual)The Style Vibe
Editorial AssistantFISHER MAGAZINE
Fashion Styling internship - immediate start - Susan Joy Studio (New York Times Stylist)Susan Joy Studio
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / MERCHANDISING INTERNLYDELL NYC
Fashion Public Relations and Design Internship Job DescriptionFashion Fights Cancer
Fashion & Jewelry InternshipBookmark This
86 Hudson Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAshlee Kim is a small business which offers custom jewelry and styling services. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to and hands-on experience in all facets of an accessories and styling brand!
The Intern will work on all aspects of a small business in the Hoboken Showroom (steps away from all NYC transit) 3 to 4 days a week (flexible). Intern should have experience and skills in social media outreach, marketing, public relations, jewelry making, sewing, sourcing, sales, fashion and computer inputting.
This is an unpaid/for credit internship. Compensation will be jewelry & other perks!!
Potential for part-time assistant position.
Please send resume to Ashlee
• Brainstorming new ideas/ opportunities
• General office/showroom support
• Help create new designs for each collection
• Source jewelry components
• Hands on work with jewelry
• Inventory & Social Media updates
• Travel with designer to appointments or styling on set
• Detail oriented, able to multitask, tech savvy, exceptional communication & writing skills
• Stylish, professional & VERY creative
• Must have a laptop and have some hand sketching ability
• Transportation to and from Hoboken, NJ
• Abobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Excel a plus