Fashion Marketing / Social Media Management InternshipBookmark This
2324 NW 5th Avenue
DescriptionStyle Mafia is a Miami-based clothing line targeted towards fashion-conscious women. The brand masters the high-low mix by incorporating high design and low price points. It's affordable luxury.
Our line is sold wholesale and retail via our showroom in Wynwood as well as online.
Our blog, Miami Style Mafia documents some of the latest emerging characters, happenings, and settings in our city. We produce original content including photo shoots, features, videos, design projects, and more that form part of our brand.
We are looking for a talented crew of interns to work with our marketing team in helping to build the Style Mafia brand. Areas of focus would include social media marketing, pr, event planning, production (photo shoots and video shoots), packaging and shipping, styling, graphic design, and day-to-day office duties.
Responsibilities- Manage and update inventory and listings for online site (we will train you)
- Manage and update social media accounts
- Assist with event planning
- Assist with photo shoots
- Assist with video shoots
- Organize company documents
- Manage shipping process
- Update company database
- Day-to-day office duties
Requirements- Ability to operate iPhone (more specifically, apps)
- Social media marketing skills
- Knowledge of current fashion tendencies and trends
- Internet & Tech Savvy
- Creative writing skills
- Knowledge of basic fashion and apparel terms
- Ability to manage Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram pages
- Willingness to attend fashion events and trade shows
- Highly organized and proactive
Preferred but not required
- E-commerce proficiency
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign proficiency
- Final Cut Pro proficiency
- Photography (Digital) proficiency
- Styling proficiency
- Blogging proficiency