Social Media & Community Management InternMonae Artistry
PR Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesFashion Forwards
Sales Fashion Showroom located in Downtown - Los AngelesFashion Forwards
Virtual Social Media INTERNSHIPZOMNIA PHOTOGRAPHY
Fashion/Beauty Retouching InternshipZOMNIA PHOTOGRAPHY
Fashion Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
Crystal B. Designs
Pilsen (Cermak and Throop St.)
DescriptionCrystal B. Designs is seeking TWO marketing/pr assistants for at least 3 months to help out and assist with the company's marketing division. We are a fashion design company that specializes in wholesale, retail and custom made clothing. We are a modern brand that focuses on fusing architectural form with the female silhouette to positively enhance the features of the female figure. We cater to today's young & trendy, professional woman.
*****THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID BUT ELIGIBLE FOR COLLEGE CREDIT*****
Responsibilities• Gather seasonal media & demographic research
• Help develop marketing plan for upcoming season
• Compile mailing list for a quarterly newsletter
• Assist with development of social network sites and website maintenance
• Drafts basic public relations materials including press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
• Carries out special and media event planning activities and arrangements as outlined by the designer/owner.
• Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases. Other tasks include database creation, data entry and update additions and corrections. The intern will provide data output in the form of letters, fax lists, data lists and other reports as requested by account staff.
• Assists with the distribution of client information/materials or the firm's marketing materials. Also ensures completeness and accuracy of information and assists with the management of destination lists, and coordination of fax, mailing or broadcast fax activities. In addition, conducts appropriate follow up when necessary.
• Assists with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work, including, but not limited to printing of materials, renting of audio/visual equipment, photography, graphic arts services or supplying needed products.
Requirements• Actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a university public relations, marketing, advertising or other related program. The candidate should be a current student with at least a SENIOR standing.
• Must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and possess an understanding of basic media relations skills.
• An ability to interact PROFESSIONALLY with clients with good judgement.
• A working knowledge of computers, as well as word processing and database management software is necessary (knowledge of design programs such as Illustrator and/or photoshop is a plus).
The public relations intern will be directed by the owner. The owner will help intern prioritize tasks and focus on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
***As this candidate should be a senior standing, we expect a lot of self direction under the guidance of the owner. During this internship we expect the intern to not only learn experiences outside of the classroom, but also to contribute to the company to promote business growth. That being said we are seeking a self-starter who is knowledgeable, confident and well spoken with an understanding, and appreciation for fashion!