Fashion PR Social Media Manager InternBookmark This
DescriptionMoore Relations and Iconic Media Group are in need of a dependable Social Media Marketing and Community Management Intern. You will be the head specialist for online branding and communication across various social media platforms to include Facebook Pages, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. You will comment on related blog posts regularly and submit weekly reports via Google Docs on your work completed and social media analytics.
You will be provided with a company email address and a paid Hootsuite account to access and update the social media accounts.
If you like social media, want to learn how to break into the fashion industry, and love getting quality results, send us your resume. This is an unpaid internship that may turn into a PT paid position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Coursework in Marketing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Reliable internet connection with computer/laptop
- Knowledge of preferred social media platforms, blogging, and social tools.
- Trustworthy and dependable spirit!