Fashion Sales and Merchandising Intern- PaidBookmark This
242 W 36th ST, FL #2
New York, NY
DescriptionAlexia Admor believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Alexia Admor a place where you can do and be your best.
Alexia Admor is a better, contemporary women's line specializing in social occasion dresses. This internship will offer prospective applicants with a unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a variety of areas of fashion, including but not limited to:
-profitability assessments for boutiques and dept stores
-fashion trend assessments for future product development
- Assist sales team to follow up on sales leads via email and phone campaigns
- Collaborate with online team to improve web aesthetic
- Assist in merchandising line for appointments with boutiques & dept store showroom appointments
We offer credits as well.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Requirements- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Word /Excel
- Knowledge of photo editing a plus
- web development knowledge a plus