Fashion Styling InternshipBookmark This
Chic Little Devil
1206 Maple Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are located in downtown LA in the fashion district, walking distance from FIDM. Chic Little Devil is a rapidly growing company that deals with the city's best wardrobe stylists, celebrity stylist and publicists, photographers, producers and LA's elite and VIP's. We are the ultimate one-stop shop and concierge for fashion.
We have a 10,000 sq ft space w/huge city view balconies, which we utilize for photo shoots and various events. We are a cool and fun staff, but you'll be expected to work hard here too.
Responsibilities* Self-driven, willingness to meet and exceed expectations
* Can handle a fast pace environment
* Takes initiative and is responsible
* Strong work ethic
* Burning desire to learn, serious ambition to be in the fashion industry
* GREAT attention to detail
* Sense of initiative, can work well with minimal direction
* Great decision-making skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great at research, quick learner
* Team spirit
* Computer skills and some social networking (Office, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, blogging for PR)
* Upbeat, high energy level
* Positive, can-do attitude, go-getter
* Organized, able to think logically
* Able to take constructive criticism
* Creative problem-solver
* People-friendly, can talk to anyone
* Professional and organized
* Reliable and punctual
* HAS COMMON SENSE
* Some exposure to fashion industry and/or fashion student
* Have a strong interest in the world of public relations or styling
This is an unpaid academic or experience only internship. We are in need of hard working self starters that can keep up with a fast paced environment. Interns are expected to work 1-4 days a week (you choose your days) from the hours of 10:00am to 6:30pm. This is a four month commitment in which each intern that completes their internship with no more than 2 missed scheduled days, will receive a $200 gift certificate to our showroom. :)
IMPORTANT: Please answer ALL OF the following information and your resume in the body of response
1. Your Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. The days you are available every week FROM 10AM - 6:30PM MON-FRI, how many days per week you would like to work, and when you can start
4. A brief description of your work history
5. A description of your schooling and long-term goal
6. What you want to gain from this internship.
7. Please write in the subject line "Style house internship"
8. The date you are able to start the internship.
RequirementsGo-backing, assisting stylist clients, organizing our huge stock, merchandising and visual display, running errands, pickups/drop-offs, assisting on photo shoots, assisting on styling photo shoots in and out of house, reception duties (i.e. phones calls, messages, greeting clients), opening & closing duties, cleaning and straightening, and special assignments as assigned.
Please answer the following questions in your response:
1. Phone Number
2. The days you are available every week FROM 10AM - 6:30PM MON-FRI and how many days per week you want to intern.
3. A description of your schooling and long-term goal
4. What you want to gain from this internship.
5. The date you are able to start the internship.