Fashion Writing and Photojournalism - Flexible Remote InternshipBookmark This
KMP Venture Group
DescriptionJoin a new fashion start-up and design your own success! This is a remote internship opportunity for a creative and motivated self-starter capable of coming up with interesting topics to write about and photograph. Have fun, create, and add to your resume. Don't worry, we will provide lofty titles and solid references...you simply provide the content.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s / Master's degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus