Fashion/Entertainment WriterBookmark This
Elliot Carlyle Unlimited
DescriptionThe Editorial Intern will work closely with with team to constantly improve our website copy. You will play a role in guiding the organization's external and internal communications by updating website content, conducting featured, handling social media language and assisting with marketing and outreach campaigns.
We are team builders yet allow you the opportunity to build and brand yourself using our outlet.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a virtual internship. We are looking for people to build and grow a team that attracts international attention. We are looking for self-starters and go getters who are looking to brand themselves in the industry. The platform that we have created is one that is designed to help you get noticed as well as be part of a team of creative, artistic, and influential minds in fashion + entertainment + lifestyle.
- Be a skilled writer, preferably with a major in journalism, English, marketing, communications, or the like; however, NOT REQUIRED but you MUST be enthusiastic about the fashion industry
- Be familiar with "major players" in the fashion industry
- Be passionate, but not obnoxious, about fashion
- Be well-versed in various social media platforms (best practices, how to create on-brand/ tone-appropriate content)
- Have the ability to work independently, take initiative and deliver results without an in-person supervisor