Social Media Internshopifarah
Fashion Bloggers & Public Relations Interns Needed!GSyndicates
Public Relations Intern Needed for Luxury Bridal Collection…Runway Show 10/11SARAH JASSIR
Talented Design Intern Needed for Luxury Bridal CollectionSARAH JASSIR
Fashion Week Brooklyn InternsFashion Week Brooklyn
Film & Video EditorBookmark This
7814 NE 4th CT.
Description8&9 Clothing is a Miami based streetwear brand stocked worldwide by over 200 premium retailers. 8&9 aesthetics combine an aggressive anti-establishment attitude with quality design, classic sneaker color ways and re-appropriated pop culture references. It is heavily influenced by the beauty and grit of the Miami street scene.
8&9 Clothing is looking for young, creative and exciting individuals that would love to work with a growing company within the fashion scene and South Florida market. The company is also involved in the music, sports, and arts scene.
Requirements• Edit film until it meets creative director's specifications.
• Watch scenes and determine which will end up on cutting room floor.
• Rearrange scenes.
• Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
• Determine which camera angles to use.
• Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
• Use nonlinear digital editing systems to edit clips.
• Work with work prints to organize the scenes and transitions that make up a film.
• Create edit decision lists to correspond to the edge numbers.
• Edit film for commercials, station identification, and public service messages on television films and tapes.
• Work on feature films, television programs, music videos, corporate training videos or advertisements.
• Reorder and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
• Determine exact cutting for final stages.
• Work with creative director to achieve desired end result.