Film and Video EditorBookmark This
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionKOKA Consulting is a fashion branding consulting company based in New York City. We offer expertise on established and emerging brands seeking region-specific information for corporate growth initiatives. Our team of in-country consultants and network of international experts provides solutions for branding, distribution, licensing, and strategic joint ventures.
KOKA Consulting works closely with brands such as Sachin+Babi (sachinandbabi.com), Laura Vela (lauravela.com), and Alberto Moretti (albertomoretti.com).
ResponsibilitiesCandidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Working knowledge of Editing Software and a strong understanding of technical issues surrounding film editing, creation and maintenance
• Must have a strong attention to detail and an artistic design sensibility.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Art background helpful.
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.
RequirementsAs a Video and Film Editing Intern, you will work closely with company management as well as some in-house, title-specific films on editing and branding. You will also work to create a visual language for the brand through developing an integrated ad campaign that works for online and print.
We are looking for candidates with a strong interest to learn about the fashion photography industry and to improve their personal portfolios. This will be a very hands-on experience. This position will last approximately 4 months and you must be available 2 – 3 times a week with flexible hours.