Finance InternshipBookmark This
1201 w. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Description- Works under the supervision of VP Finance and Accounting Department
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information
- Assist in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Involvement in reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc.
- Gain understanding of accounting principles and auditing processes
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "FINANCE INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
Requirements- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- This individual must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, friendly demeanor, self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and file data, reports, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; a collaborative team-oriented approach; and a positive attitude are a must
- Computer savvy. Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word, power point, spreadsheets, and database systems
- Must possess strong proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment