Full-Time or Part-Time Fashion InternBookmark This
29 E 64TH STREET
New York, NY
DescriptionASTIER NY is a new contemporary womenswear's line that launched its debut collection for Fall/Winter 2013.
It is already an established start-up that is growing fast!
ASTIER is seeking a Fashion intern to assist on a wide range of activities internally. A true go-getter, whom is eager to learn several aspects of a business from marketing to sales, to production and design. This internship will fully prepare you for any position that the competitive fashion market has to offer.
Responsibilities- Assist designer and production manager on a daily basis
- Help with projects related to brand development from production to marketing and distribution
- Provide support to social media and maintain online presence
- Assist during photo shoot and events related to the new collection
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Fashion Marketing or Design
- Interest in fashion and trends are a must
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced growing environment
- Possess creativity, flexibility and growth potential
- Should be proactive, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and able to multi-task.