Gojee Fashion Content AssistantBookmark This
393 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionGojee uncovers luxury experiences by hand-curating the world's best fashion, accessories and lifestyle goods.
The Gojee fashion team is looking for a motivated intern interested in contributing to the development of a new and innovative web/mobile channel for women's luxury fashion products.
Gojee has been featured in the New York Times, Oprah Mag, The New Yorker and is an award-winning platform.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities can / may include:
• Developing and maintaining an online fashion product portfolio
• Working with / in support of NYC fashion designers
• Tracking product portfolio releases
• Development of engaging content to grow current user base
• Design of fashion-related communications (approach & content)
• Portfolio quality assurance
• Monitor and summarize emerging fashion market trends
• Keeping current with fashion news and media
RequirementsRequired Skills / Material
• Passion for luxury fashion
• Knowledge of the women’s luxury fashion space
• Ability to work in a flexible team environment and / or independently to accomplish tasks on time
• A mindset that recognizes the value of real results and team work
• Confident communication skills (written and oral)
• Interns must bring in personal laptops to support work activities
• A confident and outgoing personality with sense of humor