Graphic Design InternBookmark This
2200 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 617 days ago
DescriptionEstablished in 2003 with the need to bring a lifestyle brand that would set itself apart from the ordinary, Vlado Footwear embarked on a path to be Exceptional. Starting with a few select styles for men, Vlado Footwear quickly achieved industry recognition. Several industry publications proclaimed Vlado Footwear the brand to watch.
With the ideology of producing innovative designs, Vlado Footwear has stuck to using avant-garde materials. Pushing for innovation of new production techniques, development, and resourcing of new materials, Vlado Footwear has separated itself from the ordinary moving forward to deliver an exceptional brand worldwide.
From a bold vision to an incomparable reality, Vlado Footwear continues to produce highly sought after footwear known for its performance and style. With a promise to bring more exciting styles and cutting edge designs, Vlado Footwear will continue to push the envelope not only for success but to bring a lifestyle brand to all the forward thinking fashion minded individuals.
Our Graphic Design internship is for someone interested in developing her/his advertising career and portfolio. We're looking for someone who's able to learn quickly, relishes creative challenges, and is adventurous in her/his approach to creative work.
All applicants must submit samples from their design portfolio (either through a URL link or as an attachment).
This internship is unpaid.
We're a friendly and collaborative bunch -- and we look forward to meeting you!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback