Graphic Design InternBookmark This
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a fashion branding consulting company based in New York City. We offer expertise on established and emerging markets to meet the growing demand for top management seeking region-specific information on corporate growth initiatives. Our team of in-country consultants and network of international experts provides solutions for branding, distribution, licensing, and strategic joint ventures.
KOKA Consulting works with brands such as: Laura Vela (lauravela.com), Alberto Moretti (albertomoretti.com), and Sachin+Babi (sachinandbabi.com).
Responsibilities• Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop. You must be extremely knowledgeable and comfortable in using these programs for layouts and image modifications. HTML and Flash helpful.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies.
• Art background helpful
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.
RequirementsWe are looking for candidates with a broad understanding of graphic design. This part-time position is available immediately and will last approximately 3–6 months, and you must be available to come into the office at least 2-3 times each week with flexible hours.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will be involved in the creation of the brand image. You will be working closely to help define and create marketing and packaging. You will also work with the team on brand architecture in relation to logos, fonts, and imagery specific to company mission.