Graphic DesignerBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionGrungy Gentleman (GG) is a Multimedia, Design and Merchandise Hybrid that pushes the limits of conventional fashion and lifestyle branding. With a distinct perspective on culture, fashion and affluent living, Grungy Gentleman promotes the expression of individuality – being yourself confidently and ultimately having fun.
Our company’s unique position offers multiple services in house, forming comprehensive programs to excel beyond the needs of our partners. Through Multimedia Production, Social Media and Web, we generate authentic content and deliver to a discerning global audience. With our fresh Design Style and expertise, Grungy Gentleman creates its own label and collaborative lines of fashion and lifestyle products. Our E-Shop features the latest merchandise and limited edition fashions exclusive to our members.
Grungy Gentleman is experiencing an influx of growth with strong collaborations and opportunities, making its mark globally. Our content is outstanding, ranging from the latest Fashion Week in Paris to Interviews with Prominent Sports Figures; and GG is seeking talented interns to grow with the company who have the ability, creativity and motivation to help develop the brand for the future.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Purpose: To source, create and edit unique content and engage visitors on GrungyGentleman.com and social media channels.
- Create website postings with unique themes and edit graphics to be consistent with GG Brand
- Size and optimize imagery
- Build headers, slideshows and carousels
- Keep up-to-date on competing brands prior to posting similar content
- Graphics Portfolio with Resume
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience with Expression Engine and/or WordPress a plus
- Report to NYC Office a minimum of three days, 20 hours per week
- Self-motivated and conscious of deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced industry
- Ability to multitask
- Aware of trends in the Lifestyle & Fashion marketplace