Fall / Winter InternshipOf a Kind
Fashion Stylist NeededThe Juliet
Fashion InternPapercut Clothing
Administrative InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
Fall Fashion InternshipTwo Blind Brothers
FALL FASHION PR INTERNS/NYFWiFashion Network
Fall 2016 Merchandising InternBrynn Capella Inc.
Social Media intern for men's accessories brandMarty Moto
Independent Record Label Seeks Fashion/Stylist InternBookmark This
529 East 12th St
New York, NY
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering a New York based Fashion Internship to an aspiring stylist who will work alongside our principle artist Shah and our NY, Los Angeles, and Toronto teams. This position will offer unique opportunities to gain practical experience in the worlds of Fashion and the Music Industry. If you’re passionate about style, have your finger on the pulse of men’s fashion, and want to work with an emerging record label where you can develop your skill sets, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Shah's first two music videos in his cinematic music video series can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtlRp-c6AYs&index=1&list=PLn7DCPFbMFrR9J6cqzSs09GmL2uFZtCiY
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with your assigned fashion mentors from the label to select Shah’s wardrobe for various events
- Continuously seek out new items and brands to add to our Shah’s wardrobe
- Research and select relevant fashion events for our artist to attend
- Build relationships with emerging New York fashion labels, boutiques, and designers whose designs align with our artist and label's image
- Work with Fashion sponsors for music videos
- Sophisticated understanding of current men’s fashions trends
- Knowledge and understanding of rap music fashion trends
- Ability to comfortably interact in both formal and informal work settings
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Formal work and/or academic experience in men’s fashion is an asset