Integrated Marketing InternBookmark This
Boston Natural Meet Up Group
10 Faxon Avenue
DescriptionBoston Natural Meetup Group is a community-based meetup group established in 2009 (Meetup.com/BostonNaturals/) that focuses on the empowerment of individuals with natural textured hair and encourages communities of color to critically think about their social identities. By encouraging an improved sense of self and recognition of self-worth.
Boston Natural Hair Meet up Group plans to achieve its mission by hosting positive self-awareness initiatives that foster social connectivity and positively impact the Greater community. We offer informative and unique events designed to create a social network of individuals with natural textured hair who educate, support and inspire change within our communities.
ResponsibilitiesIntern duties include but are not limited to:?
• Utilizing word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic and brand awareness.
• Leveraging social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients/followers and increase the number of new followers.
• Utilizing Blogging, SEO, social networking, and back link building to raise web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
• Recruiting the participation of up to 200 members and 200 Followers.
• Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
• Brainstorming and implementing additional creative projects to increase brand awareness.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Increase the number of social media requests.
• Weekly encouragement item to share with general public (where possible).
• Recruit up to 200 members and followers.
• Increase the number of BNHMG connections on social networks
RequirementsWritten and oral communication skills; community organizing and advocacy skills; professional development
• Professional understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube
• Understanding of the internet and social media marketing and development best practices
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
•Love for Fashion and Natural Textured Hair