Journalist/Content Writer for International Business/Fashion InternshipBookmark This
Indie Source, LLC
DescriptionWork alongside Entrepreneurs while creating original Content for apparel manufactuer Indie Source. We mainly work with International importing, exporting and manufacturing of garments. We aim to help USA clients get access to apparel manufacturing especially in Peru. We help lower cost and raise the quality for American lines. Open new designers and companies to international competition.
Responsibilities- Identify new Content opportunities and prioritize accounts within the United States.
- Prospect Independent fashion lines and create relationships with owners, designers, buyers.
- Utilize product knowledge to consult Sourcing Managers on improving their margins and raising the quality of their finished garments.
* this position is unpaid, however interns will have the opportunity to get paid out on any leads that become clients.
Requirements- A strong interest in textiles/fashion supply chain, International business, and/or sales/marketing
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Maintain a consistent and strong work ethic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.