International Global Business Development InternshipBookmark This
1201 W. 5th st., t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Description- Participate on tasks requiring added assistance and help the SVP Licensing and International Global Development
- In charge of copying and duplication of manuscripts, letters, documents or other materials on the photocopying machines
- Make reports about the current standing of the business and prepare the necessary documents for presentation
- Conduct research, prepare statistical reports and handle information requests
- Oversee database management to make sure everything is updated
- Performs various documentation and therefore needs to be well knowledgeable with various documentation techniques and programs.
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
RequirementsAll prospective interns must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university.
- Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit.
?- Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center.
?- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
?- Attention to detail and file data, reports etc. properly
?- Proficiency in excel
?- Seeking students that are majoring in business administration, or other related fields