Sales & Merchandising Internship for Fashion Handbags & Accessories CompanyBookmark This
BeMine NYC, Inc.
10 W 33rd Street
New York, NY
Posted: 623 days ago
DescriptionWe are a wholesale retail vendor and we're in need of a rock star intern that is eager to learn and excited to be part of our team!
You will gain a tremendous amount of experience in some, if not all, of the following: updating linesheets, styling, merchandising, conversing & cooperating with various personality types in a fast paced work environment, filing, Photoshopping, and categorizing our collection.
Boost your resume and/or earn school credit while working with an enthusiastic, hardworking team.
Send your resumes and good luck!
ResponsibilitiesCandidate will assist our sales & merchandising staff by:
- Organizing Showroom
- Packing and unpacking samples for meetings
- Preparing picture and sample packages for buyers
- Dropping off/Picking Up Samples from local buyers
- Updating buyer list
- Researching and opening up new accounts with prospective customers
- Picture taking & light editing
- & More as Needed
Requirements- Must have strong follow up and organizational skills
- Must be attentive and follow instructions
- Should have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (a huge plus but NOT necessary)
- Should have a sharp eye for merchandising