Ix Is Looking For Styling, PR/Marketing, Sales & Graphic Design Interns In Philadelphia!Bookmark This
Ix Style Inc.
2008 Walnut Street
DescriptionFor every pair of Ix (pronounced eeks) sandals purchased, we donate to NGOs to provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala. This up-and-coming sandal company has been featured by the following magazines: Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and People Style Watch - amongst others. College credit will be provided. This internship will be very rewarding and hands-on. If you are passionate about fashion & social enterprise, this is perfect for you. The position is also flexible in terms of scheduling.
We are looking to fill a variety of internship positions:
1. Fashion stylist interns to create street style looks
2. PR & Marketing interns to pitch and meet with editors and reporters
3. Sales interns to pitch and meet with retail buyers (trip to Magic in Vegas may be possible)
4. Graphic Designers to work on look books, press kits, and in-store displays
There is the very real potential that your internship can turn into a full time gig, including trips to Guatemala, meeting with political figures and contributing to the overall well-being of Guatemala.
For more information about our brand and mission check us out at www.ix-style.com. Apply for an internship by sending a cover letter and resume to John Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities1. PR/Community Outreach
2. Meeting with boutiques/buyers
3. Traveling to NYC/Guatemala/Internationally
4. Engaging in sales
5. Development of PR/Media programs
6. Promoting the company/cause generally
7. Introducing your own ideas and being creative, passionate, and caring!
RequirementsExperience in Not For Profit Work, Graphic Design, the Fashion Industry, Retail, Sales, Public Relations, Communications.
Community/PR outreach, organizational skills, and strong interpersonal strengths are all a plus.
Looking for curious, dedicated individuals.