International Beauty Movement- Virtual Fashion Industry Internships WorldwideRipping Runways Magazine
JEWELRY PRODUCTION INTERNS NEEDED AT ALZERINA (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
FASHION PR INTERN AT HEXTIE NEW YORK, NYHEX TIE
Virtual Fashion Illustration InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Fashion Illustration InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Kreative Apparel is seeking a reliable Marketing InternBookmark This
1017 merchants way
DescriptionMy Name is Antwane McClain and I'm in search of a Marketing Intern to grow with my company/clothing line called Kreative apparel or k/t apparel for short. I started this brand/company in 2011 with the hopes of it being an innovative and creative custom brand where clients can come and get unique 1 n 1 designs. Also I want kreative thinking to be a branding company as well as a slew of other things. The clothing line is the catalyst for all things to come, so it's very important that the brand k/t becomes a household name and one that everyone recognizes. For a look at the brand feel free to visit the site www.kreativethinking.com. Once you take a look at it I would like your "honest" opinion on the brand and if you believe this is a venture you're willing to partake in.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.