Kreative Apparel is seeking a reliable Marketing InternBookmark This
1017 merchants way
DescriptionMy Name is Antwane McClain and I'm in search of a Marketing Intern to grow with my company/clothing line called Kreative apparel or k/t apparel for short. I started this brand/company in 2011 with the hopes of it being an innovative and creative custom brand where clients can come and get unique 1 n 1 designs. Also I want kreative thinking to be a branding company as well as a slew of other things. The clothing line is the catalyst for all things to come, so it's very important that the brand k/t becomes a household name and one that everyone recognizes. For a look at the brand feel free to visit the site www.kreativethinking.com also check out the blog at www.kreativelyours.com. Once you take a look at it I would like your "honest" opinion on the brand and if you believe this is a venture you're willing to partake in.
Instagram: Ktapparel and kreativeapparel
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.