Legal InternshipBookmark This
1201 w. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Legal and Business Affairs Intern will support the Legal and Business Affairs department in a variety of legal and policy tasks, including legal and drafting of documents, legal research, drafting of licensing agreements and analysis of licensing opportunities.
?- Conduct legal research and write memorandum on various matters
?- Assist with drafting and analyzing various licensing matters
?- Assist with trademark portfolio management
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "LEGAL INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
Requirements- All students must be eligible to work in the US
- All students must be pursuing a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree and currently enrolled at an accredited law school
- All students must be in their 2L or 3L year at the time of the internship
- All students must be available to work a minimum of two, full (8 hour) days/week while in school
- All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- A focus in corporate law and/or completed several intellectual property related classes and an interest in the fashion industry.