Internships for Hair Care ProfessionalsGlory Enterprise
Showroom InternGustavo Cadile
Graphic Designers, Seamstresses, and Personal AssistantFly Nation
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) for Retail/E-Commerce CompanyDistrict Design & Development Associates
Fashion Loving Commercial Planning InternBinder
Legal InternshipBookmark This
1201 w. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Legal and Business Affairs Intern will support the Legal and Business Affairs department in a variety of legal and policy tasks, including legal and drafting of documents, legal research, drafting of licensing agreements and analysis of licensing opportunities.
?- Conduct legal research and write memorandum on various matters
?- Assist with drafting and analyzing various licensing matters
?- Assist with trademark portfolio management
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "LEGAL INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
Requirements- All students must be eligible to work in the US
- All students must be pursuing a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree and currently enrolled at an accredited law school
- All students must be in their 2L or 3L year at the time of the internship
- All students must be available to work a minimum of two, full (8 hour) days/week while in school
- All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
- Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- A focus in corporate law and/or completed several intellectual property related classes and an interest in the fashion industry.