Socially Responsible Fashion Line looking for Marketing, Social Media & Communication InternBookmark This
1223 Wilshire Blvd, # 1785
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionLos Angeles based high end fashion line focused with empowering young girls in underprivileged communities around the world by contributing to their education through art is looking for a passionate and driven intern that will help us grow this socially responsible company. Our mission is to collect a range of artwork (photos, drawings, etc...) created by young girls from trusted charities, which we then feature onto our fashion. We guarantee 15% of our proceeds back to that same charity to help fund those young girls' $250 yearly tuition cost.
This individual will report directly to the Intern Coordinator. The ideal candidate is organized, an excellent communicator, resourceful, and passionate about the fashion industry, events, and socially conscious business.
Responsibilities• Create bi - weekly marketing pitches for online, editorial, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and other social media
• Support and expand public relations with press, media contacts, vendors and the general public.
• Develop and monitor contact management libraries.
• Actively seek future marketing opportunities.
• Creatively execute technical social media campaigns.
• Engage and grow our following with our customer base.
• Assist in research, communication and coordination of marketing campaigns.
• Actively seek social media promotion opportunities.
• Connect with those who share an aspiration for socially Responsible fashion.
• Promote social media networks beyond during office social events and receptions
RequirementsThe candidate we are looking for needs to possess the following skills:
• Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram) to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
• Be able to accurately match the company's needs with the available supply of skills
• Be knowledgeable in fashion
• Have passion and understanding for the plight of young girls in developing countries
• Be highly organized
• Be able to multitask
• Be able to demonstrate discretion and Business Ethics
• Be able to demonstrate Strategic Orientation (Take a leadership role and influence management's strategic path)